In the book Beast Quest; Tagus the Horse-Man I think that the sense of mystery creates a story that you read and you’re always on the edge of your seat. You always feel the sense of urgency that you want to know what happens next. I think it is a good book because you can sense how the characters are feeling, if they are scared or excited.
The author did a good job making the book. It feels like he added the feeling of when I get home I want to read this book. I’ll add that there were parts that if I was the character I would’ve not done those things. But all together I round up the book to a great book and series.
Three things I like about the book were when the horse and the girl come to rescue the cows from the fire, when they find the boy Peter, and when they escape from jail.
Blog post authored by a 5th Grade boy
No comments:
Post a Comment