My opinion of Skink No Surrender. First I gotta say this was one of the best books I have ever read. This book just feels good to read. It creates a huge mystery that makes you want to read and read until you finish the mystery. The sad part is that when I was reading this I didn't have that much reading time so it took me a long time to finish. The great thing about the book is it didn’t finish the story till the very last page and sentence so I didn’t know what would happened. Skink no Surrender had an unusual sense of urgency. One of my favorites parts of the book has to be when Skink is in a fake turtle nest. Another one of my favorite parts is when Malley was rescued. Last is when Richard learned to drive
Blog post authored by a fifth grade boy
No comments:
Post a Comment